7/09/2009

Jomari Ann


We fondly call her Maan when we were in high school. She and Cathy are my bestfriends. Met Cathy, though, when we were already in college and Maan was my bestfriend throughout high school.

She left for Cayman Islands few years ago. I was supposed to be with her in 2005 when she made a job offer but I was already engaged then and I supposed I was not really into leaving Vergil and postponing the wedding plans. I knew she understood. I did not really thank her for coming to my wedding and did not have time to apologize for not being able to entertain her that day. But I really really appreciated the fact that she flew in, in time for my wedding. For many years now, we hardly talk. But when we do, we knew deep inside how much we understood each others thoughts and feelings. Our talks were always deep and inspiring. We haven't seen each other for long now, but deep in our hearts, we know how much we love each other. We haven't forgotten all the good times we had and the strength we put into each other during the bad times.

She's in Canada now. Studying. Enjoying life.

And she'll be coming home this December!

How I miss her! I can't wait!

No comments: