For more info visit : http://www.manilabookfair.com/
online! Visit Suelas and check out their other collections!
The entire ordeal was so fast that I did not have time to react already. All I wanted was the pain to go away because it was killing me. I really appreciate my husband more for being so strong and supportive. He was alone the entire time, worrying about me and the baby, not to mention that we were not ready financially for the staggering hospital bills. But he kept his smile and loving eyes and told me not to worry because he'll take care of everything. Of course I can't help but get worried after I saw the bill because I am due with the baby November and all our resources are exhausted already. But you see, what I saw in my husband that day made me trust that everything will be ok. This is just a challenge where you just have to choose: will you think like a hero and act on it? or be like a victim - wallow and cry and feel like it's the end of the world.
My husband chose to be a hero. And with that, I chose to be one too. Side by side, I know we can go through this together.
FILED folders but funkier and more fun!
Damage: Php 595.00
Visit Binky Burrow online store.
Here's the result:
You’re a Romanticist!
You’re known as the “impulsive buyer.” Emotions run wild while you shop, and, more often than not, you let them make the decisions for you. You think that a knockout piece is worth the purchase just because it’s one-of-a-kind, but do keep tabs on how much you spend and how much money you still have in your bank acco
unt.A treat or two once in a while is a good thing, but having treats too frequently might burn holes in your wallet. Do try to make a monthly budget, and allocate money to priorities like food and commuting or gas expenses as well as rent and utilities. Keep in mind that you also need to save up for the future—who knows, you may be able to afford more big-ticket items if you hold out for something really special.
Incidentally, these are really good flops for a preggy mom from Fit Flipflops:
1. Make calls and set business appointments.
2. Send products orders of Badette through LBC.
3. Book flight for next week's Ilocos trip.
4. Set August goals and action plan.
5. Settle bills - (hate this one, lol).
It was a full Sunday and a fun one too, since we got to spend it together!
Anyways, I really like these onesies from Agobebe, a local online supplier for funky and statement infant and toddler apparel.
These safety blanket is a must on my shopping cart too....
Do I make the order now?
I've been very busy that for a long time, I was not able to update my blog. So many things happened already that I'll try to make a summary update of some important things that happened that will come to my mind. :-) Never mind the time frame of what came first or last.
1. Miguel started nursery already at Woodridge College and I am not sure if he's enjoying it???!!! Detailed update on that.
2. As of today, I am 5 months pregnant and it's a baby girl!! Wohooohooo!!
3. We had an amazing but bitin and me additional stress trip to Pattaya, Thailand last July 1-5. We are looking forward to our future trips especially the Hongkong Disneyland trip for Miggy. Pictures are posted already in my facebook account. Click here.
4. I am officially unemployed and enjoying every bit of it. Busy with our business but will be making some plans soon (e.g. enrolling in multimedia arts class). Need to earn for my DSLR first.
Will be updating you more...