- I have a beautiful family.
- I have healthy kids.
- We have a nice house.
- We have food in our table.
- My kids are comfortable.
- My son is in a good school.
- My mom and brother are helping me out in the house.
- My mother in law and father in law for always helping us.
- My family for always being there for us.
- We have some comforts and wants others don't have.
- We saw a business that can lead us to a great life and we have mentors who are patient and tjey never fail to give support.
- We have great friends.
- I was able to buy gifts for Christmas.
- We were able to sell some stuff.
- We have aircon at home.
- We received a package from Nonong and family.
I am keeping this blog private until I am ready to bare my soul to everyone. For the moment, this blog will chronicle my journey to a better me through my new found love and faith in Jesus and God. I am keeping a strong hope that this is the start of a better future for me. For almost 2 years, I kept in the dark wondering what went wrong and blaming other people of the circumstances. Until I found the Lord Jesus. And now I understand why I had to go through the pain, frustration, disappointment and hard life. For me to be able to go back to Him and realize - that I cannot lean on my own understanding and control my life. I had to let go and trust Him.
I am looking forward for peace and happiness in my heart and for those around me.
Thank you Lord. And I love you.