12/18/2011

The New Blog To A New Me


I am keeping this blog private until I am ready to bare my soul to everyone.  For the moment, this blog will chronicle my journey to a better me through my new found love and faith in Jesus and God.  I am keeping a strong hope that this is the start of a better future for me.  For almost 2 years, I kept in the dark wondering what went wrong and blaming other people of the circumstances.  Until I found the Lord Jesus.  And now I understand why I had to go through the pain, frustration, disappointment and hard life. For me to be able to go back to Him and realize - that I cannot lean on my own understanding and control my life.  I had to let go and trust Him.

I am looking forward for peace and happiness in my heart and for those around me.

Thank you Lord. And I love you.

No comments: