Mr. Fajardo sure know how to kill his own business.
See the video of the incident here.
Hmnnn... he sure has a creative way of putting down friends and revealing their trash!
See the whole story at Victorina's blogsite.
Hmnnnn, I need to get the poster framed!
I just called the store now and the copies had just arrived. Haaay.... I am thinking of going now but the heat outside is untolerable. Guess I need to wait for hubby to drive me to Festival. And I am already starting to get impatient. Hahahaha!
And I wonder about my Borders Exclusive Edition DVD... just can't wait to get my hands on it!
I am sure I am going to stay up late tonight!
I still have no plans for tomorrow though. Except that I decided to file a leave from the office. Hmnnn, I'm not sure really of what to do. Maybe I will just rest and watch DVD at home, or bring Miguel to the mall and do some shopping and then dinner with the family and late night Starbucks date with hubby.
Oh, I will need to get my Twilight DVD copy tomorrow at Odyssey. Which means I'd be spending two hours for the movie. Hehehehe!
I haven't really made plans for the day and I think it's a bit late of making plans for an out of town trip. Especially that I did not request hubby to file a leave from work.
What can you suggest?
Until I came to realize that he was talking about his friend Obet. The friend I haven't met in person yet... and now I will never will. He died Sunday night or maybe Monday morning. They say he died of "bangungot".
I knew him to be the kindest of my husband's La Salle circle of friends. That is what my husband is always telling me about him. And it's so ironic that we were just talking about him on our way home from Batangas last Sunday.
So sad... but I know he's in peace with God now.
We left the resort around 5pm, stopped by at RSM Lutong Bahay for a sumptous meal - bulalo, sisig, tawilis and mangga and bagoong, then headed home. We were all tired that the moment our backs had hit the bed, we were in deep sleep. In fact, we left the little boy still sleeping this morning and he just woke up when I called around 9am from the office.
Well, it was a tiring but happy weekend.
Venue: PICC Media Center
Speakers: Nixon and Camella Guzman
It was once again a life changing and success lesson packed event. I really am thankful for being part of the business organization. The success principles, attitude and personal development we learn from it is too much of a bonus... aside from the income we get. I can really say it is such a blessing for us.
I saw the video copy of this a year ago when I was given a copy by our business mentor. I watched it and was amazed of what I learned from it. What I did wrong is I never practiced and mastered any of it. Although I am unconsciously applying some of the principles, it never was enough for my life to take a 360 degrees turn.
And I saw it again last night. The only difference from that of a year ago is that, I am already decided to pursue my dreams and goals in life this time. Which will only mean that I have to put everything to work, for me to finally travel the direction where my dreams are already impatiently waiting. You see, I have so many things I want in life that I have to admit sometimes I keep them aside because I have too many excuses of not having them... like time and money constraints, my job, my boss, the people around me and mostly I myself. But I already got tired of blaming everything and everyone else.
And I have the principles and things to do to make my dreams a reality so why shoud I have excuses still when everything is laid out upon me and all I have to do si follow them?
So what's The Secret?
The Law of Attraction.
Simply put, you attract what you think or feel. If you feel bad about anything that is happening in your life and you just simply think it is your life and you have no choice... then you're attracting the same negative things. And vice versa.
We may say it is really hard to exude positive thoughts and feelings when circumstances around you is otherwise. But hey, it's possible right? All we have to do is make that choice. Either to nurture the bad feelings or choose to make yourself feel good. There are a lot of thoughts and activities out there that can take us out of our own misery. Like listening to a good song, thinking of happy memories or things we love etc. It is always a choice... on whether we see the bad things in everything that is happening in our life or we dwell on the positive side.
There's more principles and processes for us to master the law of attraction. The thing is they are not hard to do... it's really more on making the decision to do it that is keeping us.
As for me, I vow to apply them now... and master them until it becomes a habit. And I am confident everything else will follow...
Rob Pattinson is HOT as ever!
We will have our department outing this coming Sunday at Canyon Cove in Batangas. I'm glad we are allowed to bring our family so I really don't have any reason to butt out. It will be a very tiring weekend for me though. On Saturday we are going to our Business Building Seminar at the PICC.
Positive thought of the day: Whatever I am or I have now is the result of the decisions I made in the past. So if what I want is different from what I am or I have today, then I might as well make decisions now that will surely carve the way to what I want to be and have in the future!
Last night, we were at Starbucks Allegro in Pasong Tamo Ext. Makati to do a follow-up with a former officemate. Well, it really is very refreshing to talk to someone who has an open mind and has dreams and is not contented with what life is offering her for now. I just hope she makes the right decision to pursue her dreams for herself and her family. I would surely love to grow with her as a great leader in the team.
My brother will be arriving (from Canada) soon in time for my nephew's (his son) graduation who is graduating Valedictorian in his class. Oh wow, that kid surely got the brains from me. Hahahahaha! We are most likely going to spend the Holy Week in Ilocos so I got to start doing our Itinerary soon enough.
Hopefully I will get to buy myself a new phone over the summer or earlier. You see, I am really contented with my ever reliable and cheap Nokia 1100. But I must admit, its features is not helping me now with my busy schedule. I need in my hand an all in one gadget that can serve as my phone, organizer, computer and document viewer. And I think I gonna go with this Samsung i780 if budget permits.
Here are some few things I would need to accomplish as soon as I get out of my corporate job (which will mean we are already Platinum in the business):
- Go to Hongkong and shop. Disneyland for Miggy of course.
- Enroll in driving school.
- Buy a laptop (The husband always brings with him our laptop so I think it would be best to have my own).
- Buy an LCD tv.
- Buy a home theater.
- Re-decorate the house. Shop at Bo Concept or Ikea.
- Go the the following places: Bohol, Palawan, Davao and Cebu.
- Treat the whole family to an out of town trip.
- Go to Belo.
- Salon and Spa treat.
- Spend two nights at Bed and Breakfast Boutique in Tagaytay.
- Enroll in Multi Media Arts class.
- Try photography which includes owning a good camera.
- Enroll in Interior Design.
- Buy all the Twilight Merchandise I want.
- Pay all our loan and card debts.
I'm sure the husband will not understand why I reserve for a copy at Odyssey when I already ordered the Border's Exclusive Edition. Hahaha! But then, the Border's edition will be coming in around April pa and I just can't wait for it when I know a copy of the DVD is available na locally. Besides, my Borders Edition will be part of my collection, while the Special Edition will be for viewing purposes. Hahahaha!
And oh, super timing coz the release of the DVD at odyssey will be on March 20 which happens to be my birthday! Can't wait!!
Well, what should I accomplish today?
1. General cleaning (house)
2. Bring Miggy to school (Toddlers Unlimited).
3. Sent the Twilight (Borders Edition) DVD payment.
4. Reserve for the Twilight DVD, ordinary disc at Odyssey.
5. Pick-up Miggy
6. Go to ADC (Amway Distribution Center) in Makati.
7. Find a good swimwear for Miggy.
8. Reserve Miggy for summer Saturday playgroup at TU.
9. Clean and organize neatly our document files.
10. Canvass for a good business phone.
Aggghh... so much to do!
Price is quite steep compared to the ordinary two disc copy, but hey, it's my birthday! Hahaha!
See DVD details below:
The Borders-Exclusive Edition comes with these exciting additional features:
Special Bonus Disc, Which Includes:
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward)
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Cam Gigandet (James)
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)
• Exclusive Red-Carpet Interviews from the Twilight Movie Premiere
• Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Red-Carpet Footage! Includes extra interview footage with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Ashley Greene (Alice), rock band Paramore, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie)
• Exclusive Borders Book Club: Stephenie Meyer talks about the Twilight Saga
• Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
• Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
• Paramore music video: "Decode"
• Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
• Five extended scenes with director introductions• Five deleted scenes with director introductions
• Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
• Comic-Con "fandom" piece
• Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
• Three trailers
• Penelope trailer
Exclusive Photocards10 exclusive photocards are printed on a gorgeous pearlescent paper to give a dramatic sparkly effect—the perfect way to view your favorite vampires
Hopefully, it will arrive in our doorsteps by April.
2. FLUSH OFF NEGATIVE STUFF THAT COMES INTO YOUR MIND.
3. USE UPLIFTING, EMPOWERING WORDS WHEN TALKING TO YOUR SELF.
4. SING LIKE A ROCKSTAR.
5. EXERCISE, EAT HEALTHY AND RIGHT, REST UP.
6. BEWARE OF TOXIC ATTITUDES (NEGATIVE PEOPLE)
7. GET REAL.
Got the these again from Sam Glenn's A Kick in the Attitude. I already typed and printed this in a small paper and it is now conveniently posted in my monitor. Well this is such a good guide for me on checking if am doing things that would improve my attitude.
But I must find a way to at least keep him calm while I fix and clean up.
Here's what he usually looks like after our mall trip:
At least we can still catch up some zzzz's also before he wakes up and start turning the house and me upside down!