9/11/2009

Compelling Reason

I've heard and read over a hundred times already. That success always starts with a compelling reason- the DREAM. It is the driving force that will kick you out of your comfort zone and do what needs to be done. It is the secret to the undying commitment of finishing the race even though you meet obstacle along the way.

My dream is so simple yet it requires a lot. The freedom of time and money.

My dream is to be able to take care of husband and son and to give them the best in this world! I want us to have a great life and not a good life. I want to travel the world with them. I want to have the time to be able to be the best wife to my husband and the best mom to my son.

They are the very reason why I am working so hard that I cannot stop until I fulfill the dream.

And I know I will.

No comments: