1/18/2012

God's Gift


I attended my first bible class last night for me to learn the bible in the right way.  It has been my resolution to know more about God and Jesus and to get intimately dependent on them. Now it has become my pursuit.

And I learned last night that it is God's desire for us to have Eternal Life and Abundant life.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal live


But we are separated from Him because of our sin problem.  That is why depending only to ourselves, on what we can do will not give us God's love and grace and gift of eternal life.  It is only by our strong faith in God that we can receive His grace.  How do we make such a strong faith out of us?

John 14:6  Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.


Jesus has told us himself that He is the ONLY way that we can get through God.  And accepting him, believing in Him and knowing Him will give us the Eternal Life God made available for us.

These truths are really liberating for me.  And it is now giving me light to the right path of what is really my purpose in life.

And I thank the Lord God and Lord Jesus for all the trials and hardships that had humbled me.  It had made me came seeking for Him.

And I am experiencing now so much peace in my heart amidst the problems and trials.  Because I have Jesus in me and He will never forsake me.

Praise God for giving us Jesus our saviour!

No comments: