6/08/2009

Share the wisdom

Eversince, I am really into reading- whether it be books, magazines, flyers etc. You can call me a geek, nerd or whatever but I really believe it is in reading where you grow on thoughts and wisdom. Many successful people give credit on reading good books and features as part of their success habits.

That is why when we learned of the education system being part of the business we are currently growing- I was hooked! The recommended books are really really great and associating ourselves with successful people had grown us, and had helped us develop the same way thinking as they are.

And so I vowed today to share a part, if not the whole, of the knowledge, principles and wisdom I got from all those books I've read. It may or may not help each one of you, but the SHARING of it will mean a lot to me.

And it will also be a great journey to me, having to emphasize such gift of wisdom and knowledge, applying them to my everyday life and activities.

“The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them” - Mark Twain


:-)

No comments: