6/28/2006

Scrappin It!

I knew from the start the i have this "artistic" side of me that is waiting to be unleashed, but i was not really confident of it. It was only during my wedding preparation that i realized things i really wanted to do and enjoyed doing. Now, i am planning to get into wedding coordination biz and put up a one stop wedding shop where i'll be also displaying souvenirs i designed. Haven't started doing my samples yet but i already persuaded Vergil to drive me to Dapitan Arcade and Divisoria to look for raw materials. So, hopefully in two weeks time, ill be posting samples already! Hahahaha! Anyways, while waiting for that day, i decided to try scrap booking! Di pa ako mommy pero i'm into this stuff na, hehehehe! ... we'll practice na rin, right? And di lang naman mommies are into it. Made three pages already, here we go....




I really hope it's not bad for an amateur! Oh well, if it is, i'll do better on my next page. Hope so! Hehe...

No comments: