7/03/2006

This Never Happened Before Song

When i saw the trailer of Moments of Love movie, my curiousity of what happened to the two lovers (Dingdong Dantes and Ysa Calzado) who's time difference goes about 40 years, has prompt me to see the movie. We should be watching Ice Age that night but i sweet talk my husband into getting tickets of Moments of Love ( pumayag sya kasi curious din sya!) *wink
The movie was ok. Not the usual tagalog movie... i mean, i wasn't bored... i was touched. Simple yung story pero maganda! Anyways, few days after that, my brother told us he saw a trailer of a keanu reeves and sandra bullock movie (The Lakehouse) na parang moments of love daw. Ganda daw ng trailer. So vergil and i decided to see that movie.
We watched the movie on its opening day...
Well, i like the story of this movie than that of Moments of Love. Kasi time difference nung main characters is only two years which made it possible na sila ang magkakatuluyan! Hehehhe! Talking about being a romantic. And ang ganda how they saw each other in the end. Yun nga lang, medyo boring sa umpisa. Si hubby nga antok na antok na. Nagising lang sya nung huling part. Hahaha! But one scene caught my attention: yung part na sumasayaw si keanu and si sandra bullock. They really looked good together! And they had the perfect background song!!!! I don't know, but i fell in love with the song instantly. My assistant, Joy saw the movie din and noticed also the song... and the search for that song started. Search agad kami sa net and was so lucky coz Joy was able to download it. Here it is: THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE BY PAUL MAcCARTNEY.
I immeadiately downloaded it on my MP3 player and di ako nagsasawa listening to it. I even burned a cd containing that song para pag nasa kotse ako ni vergil, me ipeplay ako. Hahahaha! To the point na nga na nakikiusap si vergil na ibang song naman!
The song is already playing in our wedding website. U can check it out:
http://vergilandgrace.weddingannouncer.com/



No comments: