Earlier in our relationship, i always ask Vergil to give me ten reasons why he loves me... and his answers, oftentimes, are combinations of flattering, irritating and sometimes "bola" statements. But still, i really love hearing those reasons (sorry have no plans of posting those here. *wink). Then he would ask me back the same question but i always answer him "basta" or give him answers but i would never come up to ten reasons... it's always less than 5 or so. Tapos he will ask me, "yun lng?" And i'll just nod and smile... then hug him and tell him... "i cannot enumerate reasons why i love you... basta i love you for what you are... good or bad." That's it... PERIOD!
But now, i want to give my husband top ten reasons why i love and married him. Here it goes luv, save your biggest smile for these words:
1. HE MAKES ME LAUGH ALL THE TIME. NEVER A DULL MOMENT WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER.
2. HE'S MY BESTFRIEND (tin and maan comes in next). HE NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME FEEL OK WHENEVER I'M DOWN.
3. HE'S MAALAGA AND SWEET (konting improvement pa sa pagiging thoughtful, hehe)
4. HE'S SUPER PATIENT SA TANTRUMS KO.
5. HE ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF (he thinks i'm pretty and smart!)
6. A GOOD KISSER (mwah!)
7. SUPPORTIVE OF ALL THE THINGS I WANT TO DO
8. TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME (yehey! super smile na hubby ko!)
9. RESPONSIBLE AND HE BUDGETS MORE WISELY (wwwwaaaay better!) THAN ME
10. HE PROMISED TO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO ME FOREVER
I still have a lot of reasons and it keeps on piling up everyday. Well, what can i say? I MARRIED THE RIGHT PERSON AND I FEEL SO LUCKY!