Very important points that I got from our speaker Pastor Edmund Chan that touched me:
- Truth doesn't change lives. Truth applied does.
- Intimacy with God is neither earned or deserved. It is an invitation from God.
- We are created to enjoy intimacy with the Lord.
- Peace is not the absence of trouble. Peace is the presence of God.
- Approval of God is more important than the applause of men.
- Our soul's desire should be to please HIM by believing and following Jesus.
- And we can only do the the one thing that will please Him if we are in His presence.
The seminar is actually about discipleship, that which is what Jesus wants us to do. We (with Vergil) are not yet leaders of a small group but we are really blessed by what w have learned.
Day 2 today.
God bless us all!