- Understand the God is in control. If we want to have calm within, cease striving from the worries, anxieties and frustrations inside.
- Spend time listening to God through his Word.
- Nourish our soul. Feed the one that tells us to please God.
- Surrendering to the Lord is not about giving up, but giving in to His love, grace, destiny, blessings.
- The deepest cry of the soul is REST. The deepest longing of the soul is PURPOSE. The greatest need of the soul is RE-ALIGNMENT.
I am blessed to once again learn from His words. I am a living testimony of how God's grace and love can calm your heart amidst all the trials and hardships of life.
God bless us all!