2/28/2012

Medicine To My Anxious Heart


Last week, a letter had put so much trouble and anxiousness to my heart.  I felt helpless and I was slowly being dragged to darkness. But I knew better already than to sulk in tears and have a pity party inside me.  I prayed to God in Jesus name and His promise came to my heart:

Hebrews 13:5
..... Never will I leave you;
          never will I forsake you.

Hebrews 13:6
So we say with confidence,
   " The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
      What man can do to me?"

As I keep on saying these words in my mind,  the amazing thing happened.  My heart grew calm and peaceful.  God is really faithful, and I have learned to trust in Him, and surrender in His will.  My God is bigger than my problems. 

I praise God for his faithfulness and mercy through His Son, my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.


No comments: