4/09/2012

Trust In The Lord



Right now, as I am tapping away,  I am filled with so much grief and anxiety. Problems seems to just drop in my lap all at once. This is one of the times when doubt overshadows my faith and love in Jesus.  But as always, I am casting my anxiety to him.  God loves me, He died on the cross for me.  Period.

But you see, once in a while, despite my growing faith and relationship with my Lord and Savior, I stumble.  But I deeply believe that when I pray for strength and ask for forgiveness for doubting His promises or words, I slowly feel the peace. And so I ask for forgiveness, and mercy and strength.  And I turn to His word.

1 Peter 5:7
    Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

James 1:12
   Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

Hebrews 12:7
  Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his Father?

John 14:1
  Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me.

No comments: