12/11/2014

OLPMC Foundation Day

If there's one thing I really love about me being a WAHM (Work at Home Mom) is being able to attend to all my children's school activities without having to fill up a leave form and keeping my fingers crossed that my boss will sign the form.

A week ago, Maxene had their Goodies Day wherein they sold cereals, tacos and the like.  It was fun to see those cute nursery kids prepare a treat for you.  While Miguel on the other hand just enjoyed the game booths, and the freedom to spend the 200 pesos we gave him to anything he wants in the school bazaar.  

Here are some pictures-  


The little chef


Aren't they cute?

We caught him counting his money

With classmates

Miguel buying a bowl of cereal from Maxene


Daddy was her first customer

All smile!

No comments: