6/26/2012

Another Reason To Be Thankful



If not for the challenging times, I would have not bowed down and sought God.  

I am thankful for the many challenges that went our way and those that are coming.  If it means these things happening to mold me and draw me closer to God, then I would gladly accept.  Because nothing compares to going through life with the security of His love and mercy.  

I thank God for drawing me closer to Him and making me know what Jesus did for me.  Truly, it is in your darkest hour when you learn to seek the one and only living God.  And I thank Him also for giving me those challenges because it means He had called me into His arms.  Just as Jesus had said:

John 6:44
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them and I will raise them up on the last day.

God had drawn me to Jesus through my brokenness.  And when I understood this and experience life with Jesus, I became thankful for those challenging times. 

No comments: