7/01/2012

Let God

There are still times when I worry too much and become anxious... especially when it comes to financial problems.  When bills piled up and our budget is too tight, I start to think of ways immediately, instead of praying to the Lord and trusting Him of his faithful promise- not to worry but to seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things shall be given to me (Matthew 6:25-33).


And so, for days now, whenever anxiousness and worry slowly creeps into my heart, I pray and lift it all to God.  I think of His promises.  I open my bible and read them.  And they never fail to soothe my heart and soul.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your request to God.  And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Hebrews 12:7
Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons.

I am learning to let God work on my life by trusting His love and mercy.  Sometimes it seems easy to say, but it really takes intimacy with God and knowing Him deeper and deeper that my faith in Him flourishes which enables me to surrender my every day to Him.  And so it has became a goal for me to get to know God and His Son, my Lord and Savior, Jesus.  To be able to trust Him fully and surrender every aspect of my life to Him.

I am praying that many will join me in my walk in quest of the great reward.



No comments: