7/05/2012

God is Faithful

If you've been reading my previous blogs, you will find that I have been struggling with God's command to be still and know that He is God.  (See related post)

I had been impatient and had to take control over some things.  But at the end of the day, I ended up frustrated, angry and  guilty.  As the the Lord had impressed upon my heart to be patient and to trust Him, I lifted up my cares away and learn from what He was actually teaching me.

And He is faithful to His promises!

As I stayed still and prayed and trusted in Him, everything just fell into place!  I could have saved myself from so much heartache and could have avoided angry bouts with Vergil if I had been obedient to His commands.

But I am grateful for the lesson it taught me.  The Lord really loves me as He never fails to give a lesson everyday on how to live a life that is worth the reward in heaven.

Glory to God and His Son Jesus forever!

No comments: