7/06/2012

Palms Friends

Met up with friends from Palms Country Club yesterday.  It was a joy to see them and get updates from them.  And at the same time, I feel guilty for all the times I was so busy and did not bother to meet up with them.  God is revealing more and more of what matters the most in my life.  I always thought and believed that financial freedom can give me anything I wanted for me and my family.  But  I was wrong.  And the more I surrender myself to God's will, the more I realized and see that the simple things in life can give me joy and peace and contentment because the Lord is with me.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- his good pleasing and perfect will.

No comments: