4/14/2009

On Attitude

"We may not have a choice about what situations we find ourselves in, but we do have a choice about the ATTITUDE we bring into the situation. And that ATTITUDE can change the over all experience and outcome." - Sam Glenn
This is something that I really need to work on. I have promised myself from this day on to start the small steps in building a better me. And this is where I start. You see, my short patience and temper always puts me in a negative mood. Not so good situations always brings out the worst in me coz I never really try to think before I react. I always choose to react badly and never pause and see the lighter side of the situation.
Simply put, my negative emotions rules and not my logical mind.
I guess I'll be a work in process for a while. But at least I've already come into terms that my attitude needs a major overhaul!

No comments: