4/28/2009

Random Happenings

I was so busy last week that I failed to update my blog of some things happening around. And I really don't have that much time to blog everything in details now. So here are some updates:

* We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary (April 22) with a dinner at the newly opened The Sizzling Pepper Steak at Festival Mall Alabang. We were supposed to go to Mingoy's Restaurant at ATC but we settled on trying the new place. Plus, we did not have much time to celebrate coz I needed to pack for our 5 day Ilocos trip.

* We left the house around 6am (April 23) for our super long trip to Ilocos. We made a stop at our in-laws place in Tarlac to visit and drop some stuff needed for Miggy's party on May 2.

* There were so many road construction when we got to Ilocos Sur that made our trip longer than usual. We arrived in Laoag around 8pm already.

* We didn't really went out and visit the tourist spots since we've already seen them when we visited the last time. We just brought Miggy to Fort Ilocandia Beach to enjoy the water and sea breeze, then we visited Museo Ilocos Norte. Of course, as always, we enjoyed the Ilocano food- empanada, Batac miki, pinakbet, tinuno, bagnet etc.

* My father threw a party for Miggy for his 2nd birthday. It was supposed to be a family dinner since Miggy will be already throwing a party at my in-laws place on May 2. But my father insists on throwing one.

* We met with our business mentors Tita Nel and Tito Mar and our team leaders during the IBOO.

* Met with some high school friends.

* Went back to Manila early morning of Monday. Dropped by in Candon to visit my mom's cousins and Tarlac to visit Upline Lota.

* It was a good 5 day vacation as we found the time to bond (me, Vergil and Miggy) with the family. We had enough rest and relaxation. And we would certainly go back and this time we would roam around na.

Will post some pics later.

No comments: