5/16/2009

Dream house

When I visualize my dream house, I always see that cozy place- warm, welcoming, well lighted and ventilated. With just the right amount of furnitures and fixtures. Although I want my living and dining rooms in modern minimalist mode, the bedroom is a different setting. I want it close to nature, rustic, and creates that relaxing feeling where as if you're in the middle of a forest with warm leaves under your feet and the smell of the woods under your breathe. Warm, earth colors such us green, brown and rustic orange in your eyes. Imagine that scene inside your bedroom, wouldn't you feel relax and comfortable? What would be the right furniture for that? Something brown, rustic and heavy.

Hmnnn, i need to look now for the right rustic furnitures for my dream bedroom. Wish me luck for that!

No comments: