2/09/2009

IWhite Nose Pack to the Rescue!

While reading some previous post on the GT forum, I stumble upon this suggestion by one of my GT sisses of a product that can remove blackheads and whiteheads. This is one of my many problems - the ever stubborn blackheads! There are a lot of them settled comfortably around my nose and you bet that it is so annoying! Oh, going back to the product I mentioned, they suggested this IWHITE NOSE PACK that is available at Watson's. Many in the group attested to its effectiveness. And it's pretty cheap! Php17.50 for one pack. Oh well, there were many suggestions aside from this but I am most attracted with the cheap ones. Hehehehe! Luckily, we had dinner at SM Southmall last night so I grabbed two packs and tried it when we got home. IWhite Nose Pack is in cream form that you will have to apply around your nose, let it dry for 15-20 minutes, peel it off and then VOILA! Stubborn blackhead pulled out by the dried cream! My verdict? Effective! Although not all of it(blackheads) was pulled out. But it is suggested that you use it 2x a week so let's see. But all in all, I am happy with it and I will definitely use the other pack over the weekend.

No comments: