2/17/2009

Movie List

Since the time Odyssey and Astrovision started to sell original DVD's on sale, I started collecting original copies of movies I really like. But the thing is I haven't had the time to see them all yet... Miggy din kasi is such a late sleeper lately and I found myself to sleepy already to watch by the time he's asleep. Haayyy... maybe one of these days, I will take a leave from the office and do a movie marathon.

So far here are the movies I already bought (the ones in Bold and Italic I've found time to see again):
  1. Lord of the Ring: The Fellowship of the Ring
  2. Lord of the Ring: The Two Towers
  3. Lord of the Ring: The Return of the King
  4. A Beautiful Mind
  5. A Few Good Men
  6. Underworld
  7. Underworld: Revolution
  8. Schindler's List
  9. Mercury Rising
  10. The Notebook
  11. Italian Job
  12. Enemy of the State
  13. The Rookie
  14. Air Force One
  15. Behind Enemy Lines
  16. Pirates of the Carribean
  17. Armageddon

And here's the list of the movies I have yet to buy:

  1. A Walk to Remember
  2. Bourne Identity
  3. Bourne Supremacy
  4. Bourne Ultimatum
  5. Braveheart
  6. Coyote Ugly
  7. The Rainman
  8. U 571
  9. The Love Story
  10. Twilight (expected delivery by end of March)
  11. Click
  12. Gandhi
  13. The Negotiator
  14. Gladiator
  15. Harry Potter Collection

Hmnnn... I think that is all for now. :-)

No comments: